jueves, 18 de agosto de 2011

ciento sesenta y uno

It's been a year daddy; I really really miss you. Mommy says you are safe now in a beautiful place called heaven. We had your favourite dinner tonight. I ate it all up; even though I don't like carrots. I learned how to swim this summer; I can even open my eyes while I'm under water. Can't you see me?
I started kidergarten this year. I carry a picture of us in my Blue's Clues lunchbox. You are the gratest daddy. I can swing on the swing by myself! Even though I miss you pushing me. Can't you see me? I miss how you used to tickle me, tickle my belly, my belly hurts.
I try not to cry, mommy says it's okay. I know you don't like it when I cry, you never wanted me to be sad. I try daddy, but it hurts. Is it true you are not coming home? Maybe someday I can visit you in heaven, ok?
It is time for me to go to bed now. I sleep with the light on just in case you come home and kiss me good night.
I love you so much...
I miss you,
daddy.

No hay comentarios: